Success is the hardest thing to achieve for all human beings. Success is the good fortune that comes from aspiration, desperation, perspiration and inspiration when someone is still a student. The road to success is always under construction. That's mean the studies field in this world is never end.
How to become a success person??
- How you think is everything. Remember to “think positive” at every opportunity. Visualize success, not failure. Avoid negative environments and people.You are what you think. In fact, a study shows that positive thinking actually increases longevity.
- Decide on your dreams and goals. Be specific about your goals. For example, say “I am taking a cooking class next month,” rather than “I would like to take a cooking class sometime.” Create a plan to reach your goals, and stick to it.
- Take action. Goals alone have no meaning; you need to take action to make them real. Don’t let fear hold you back. "Just do it."
- Never stop learning. Take classes, go back to school, read books, join a discussion group. If you are interested in a subject, make time to learn about it. Keep acquiring new skills.For more information, read The Benefits of Lifelong Learning for Older Adults.
- Be persistent and work hard. You’ve probably heard the expression, “success is a marathon, not a sprint.” Keep your eye on the goal, and keep working toward it. Don’t give up.
- Communicate with people effectively. Remember that no person is an island. Communicate your thoughts and desires honestly, and encourage others to communicate honestly with you. Practice understanding and motivating other people.
- Be honest and dependable; take responsibility for what you do. Never cheat or lie. When you make a promise, keep it. When you screw up, admit it.Without honesty, dependability and responsibility, the other nine secrets of success don’t add up to much.
Besides, failure is also one of the way for you to success. This is besause, failure can bring you to achieve the branch of study that you have choose.
"The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure." Sven Goran Eriksson
This is because failure can bulid your self confidence. Self confidence is the difference between feeling unstoppable and feeling scared out of your wits. Your perception of yourself has an enormous impact on how others perceive you. Perception is reality — the more self confidence you have, the more likely it is you’ll succeed. Although many of the factors affecting self confidence are beyond your control, there are a number of things you can consciously do to build self confidence.
HOW TO BUILD SELF CONFIDENCE??
To build your self confidence, you must try your best in every branches of study that you have choose. You must sit in front of your teacher or lecturer while they teaching in front of the class or 'kuliah' room. Most people prefer to choose to sit at the back side because afraid of their lecturer and teacher.By deciding to sit in the front row, you can get over this irrational fear and build your self confidence. You’ll also be more visible to the important people talking from the front of the room.
Besides, you must also try to speak up in small group or in front of your class. During group discussion, many people prefer not to speak because they afraid people will judge the something not good of themselves. This perception is not true. Generally, people are much more accepting what did you give to them.In fact most people are dealing with the exact same fears. By making an effort to speak up at least once in every group discussion, you’ll become a better public speaker, more confident in your own thoughts, and recognized as a leader by your peers.
It is not easy to success and not easy to fail. But, if you can manage yourself very well, you can achieve what you want. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.. But, fail is not the meaning that you fail. Failure can be a jump stone for you to success.